At the Law Offices of John B. D'Alessandro, LLC, in Union, New Jersey, we have been resolving legal problems in the areas of family law and real estate for nearly 20 years.
We understand the stress and anxiety that often accompany an unresolved legal matter. We strive to provide an environment where you can have confidence that your best interests are protected. We will listen carefully to your concerns and questions, so that we can identify solutions that work for you.
Experienced Family Law Attorney Serving Middlesex County
Whether you are going through a contentious divorce or dealing with child custody and child support issues, our Union divorce attorney can protect your interests.
We work with people during all stages of a divorce, from the decision to file for divorce to negotiations, mediation or trial. Our firm can:
- Work to achieve your divorce quickly and efficiently
- Structure an agreement for the fair and equitable division of your marital debts and assets
- Seek a child custody and parenting time order that promotes the best interests of your children and protects your rights as a parent
- Ensure that your child support order complies with New Jersey child support guidelines
- Handle issues after your divorce, including requests for modification of support or custody orders
In addition, we can also advise and represent you in matters involving grandparents' rights, civil unions and other family law matters.
Contact Our Middlesex County Law Firm
To set up a confidential consultation with a lawyer at The Law Offices of John B. D'Alessandro, LLC, contact our firm online. For more than 20 years, our firm has represented individuals and families in New Jersey.